For the Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- The applicants of The Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Scholarship Program must be a citizen of Thailand.
- Additionally, the candidates applying should have honors or must be among the first 10% of the class in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, the research paper published or presented at academic conferences accredited by the Thailand Research Fund in their Master’s degree.
- Furthermore, the University will take the academic achievements into consideration and candidates should have excellent grades in both undergraduate and graduate levels relevant to the Graduate Program in Economics
- Likewise, the age limit for the applicants must be not over 40.
- Furthermore, the research should be on a full-time basis
- The applicants of The Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Scholarship Program should submit a completed application form.
- Likewise, the candidates should submit the letters of recommendation (three)
- Applicants should attach official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Also, a detailed CV and TOEFL score or an equivalent English test.
- Furthermore, the applicants should submit passport-size photos (three) and also a photocopy of identification card/passport.
Value of Scholarship
The successful applicants of The Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Scholarships in Thailand, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, annual university fees.
- Monthly expenses.
- Likewise, transportation expenses.
- Furthermore, research work, and research presentation abroad.
- The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce is a private non-profit higher education institution in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Additionally, the university’s origin dates back to 1940, with the foundation of the College of Commerce in Bangkok. In 1984, the college was granted full university status under its present name.