Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA 2021. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st June 2020. The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the host Universities. The name of the scholarship is Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, 2021.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA 2021
- Applicants must be nationals of Egypt.
- Additionally, applicants can pursue master’s or conduct research in the United States.
- Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, and dentistry cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
- Also, applicants with U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a grade “Good” is required.
- Furthermore, applicants of Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, 2021 who are non-degree applicants must submit proof of the registered doctoral thesis.
- Likewise, applicants should possess at least:
- TOEFL (ITP) score of 550 or equivalent
- iBT score of 80.
- IELTS score of 6.5.
Value of Scholarship
The successful applicants of Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, 2021 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, Stipend.
- Travel allowance.
- Likewise, Health Insurance.
- Additionally, Other allowance.
Deadline for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, 2021
- The last date to apply for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, 2021 is 1st June 2020.
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State fosters mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries around the world.
- Additionally, it is responsible for the United States Cultural Exchange Programs.
- Furthermore, the current Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and Cultural Affairs is Evan Ryan, succeeding Ann Stock.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.