Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in UAE, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st April 2020. The name of the scholarship is The Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants of UAE. The scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Policymaking in the United Arab Emirates. Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation is providing the scholarship.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in UAE
- Candidates must be studying in Universities of UAE or abroad.
- The candidates applying for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2020 should be Ph.D. students in good academic standing at an accredited university.
- Additionally, they should be ready to conduct research and have completed all the Ph.D. coursework.
- Also, the candidates should have a TOFEL score of at least 600 or an IELTS score of 6.5 if English is the secondary language.
- Likewise, the research proposal should be approved by their advisor and should include a literature review and significant detail on the research methodology.
- Furthermore, the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the applicants’ home institution should approve the research proposal.
- Additionally, the research proposal should address education, public policy, or related social science issue or question.
The recipients of the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2020 get:
- Also, Furnished accommodation for 12 months
- Furthermore, Return airfares.
- Additionally, Research support.
The Foundation will select the candidates on the basis of
- The academic merit and relevance of proposed research.
- Additionally, they will evaluate the research paper and give preference to those candidates pursuing a degree in education, public policy.
- The applicants for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Doctoral Research Grants, 2020 should submit curriculum vitae with an education background, work and research experience, publications, and awards.
- Likewise, they should submit an essay addressing why they are interested in the grant, experience, coursework, skills, and the alignment of the research with the Foundation’s mission.
- Similarly, the applicants should also submit two reference letters one from the applicant’s doctoral advisor and others should be academic.
- Furthermore, they should submit documentation of IRB approval, approved research proposal’s copy, and a copy of a TOEFL or IELTS score.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.