Fully Funded Student Summer Research Fellowship in Zurich
The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new, exciting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months. Applications for the programme are open to students across the globe. The program is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
List of research areas
Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Algorithms and theory
- Computer systems
- Human-computer interaction and cyberphysical systems
- Information and system security
- Machine learning
- Programming languages and software engineering
- Visual Computing
The program is supported by the rectorate and the Huber-Kudlich Foundation.
- Fellows at ETH Zurich will receive a monthly stipend of about CHF1.750 to cover housing and living expenses.
- Travel and visa expenses will be covered.
- Research experience
- Networking and socializing
- Financial support
- Switzerland- Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
The eligible for the Student Summer Research Fellowship program if you satisfy the following:
- enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- expected graduation date in your current study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2019 or later.
- have 2 years of study completed by summer 2018 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
- The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.
Deadline: 31st December 2017