The Fully Funded Teach For Zimbabwe fellowship program represents an incredible opportunity for you to develop and enhance your leadership skills and become part of a global movement for educational equity. The two-year program will not only enrich and transform your life but also the lives of the students you interact with.
Moreover, the fellowship program is an intensive, full-time, two-year leadership development program where Fellows go through rigorous training to be equipped with the right skills, experience, and mindset to drive our mission. During this time, Fellows will confront and tackle a host of challenges, learn to adapt their plans in order to achieve their goals, engage with different stakeholders to work towards a shared vision.
What are the benefits of the fully funded Teach for Zimbabwe Fellowship?
- A unique and rewarding opportunity to become a leader of society and to help improve not only the lives of underprivileged children but also uplift their entire communities.
- Access to valuable, professional training in leadership and teaching methods.
- You will automatically become connected to and part of a global network of Teach For All Fellows, alumni, and leaders.
- Fellows as volunteers will receive a living allowance not a salary during their fellowship, that is competitive with entry-level positions.
Requirements for Teach for Zimbabwe Fellowship
Teach for Zimbabwe is a unique opportunity that enables a fellow to develop leadership skills. However, to become a fellow, the candidates must be:
- Citizens of Zimbabwe and aged between 18-35 years
- Likewise, have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Interest, Commitment, and motivation to improve educational outcomes for disadvantaged school Children
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Track record of strong achievement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with individuals at all levels and also to motivate others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Further, proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Independent, personable, pro-active learner.
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Also, resilience and ability to adapt and overcome obstacles/Challenges
- Self-motivated, dynamic, as well as resourceful individuals
How to apply for Teach for Zimbabwe Fellowship
To apply for the fully funded Teach for Zimbabwe fellowship program, at first, the candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements. Only then can the candidates may apply for the fellowship. Moreover, the applicants will require to apply for the program online.
On the online registration page, the applicants should enter their personal information along with a CV and motivation letter.
The deadline to apply for the fully funded Teach for Zimbabwe fellowship program is 30 June 2019.