The United Nations Food and Agricultural Organizations in collaboration with the Hungarian Government offers a fully-funded UN FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program. Moreover, the scholarship covers all the expenses of the recipient including
- Application as well as tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes.
- Dormitory accommodation and also the subsistence costs of the eligible students.
- Health insurance.
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering and MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety
- Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
- Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
- Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
All the interested candidates must submit their the following things to [email protected]
- Application form duly completed and the recent curriculum vitae.
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment as well as a copy of a certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation and also a statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Furthermore, the certificate of Good Conduct issued by a local police authority.
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries.
- Excellent school achievements and Strong English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Motivation as well as good physical and mental health.
- Furthermore, the age factor.
The candidates must submit their applications by mail between 15 January 2020 and 28 February 2020 to apply for this fully-funded UN FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program.
Lastly, here are some useful links