Apply for the Fully Funded University of Twente Scholarships . The deadline for the application is 15th December 2020.
The group of Interaction Design at the University of Twente’s (UT) Faculty of Engineering Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in the Netherlands. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
Additionally, the purpose of the funding opportunity is to develop and evaluate practical, interactive systems that assist people in the setting, pursuing, and moving between personal health goals.
About the University
Founded in 1961, Universiteit Twente (University of Twente) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Enschede, Overijssel. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Twente is a large coeducational higher education institution.
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the design of interactive technologies for digital health and wellbeing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should have an MSc degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Health Sciences, Industrial Design Engineering, Interaction Technology, Computer Science, or in the broader area of the social sciences, like Social Psychology.
- Must be able to work independently, but also work in teams, and self-regulate their work.
- Prior demonstrated research experience will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience on Android and/or iOS development will be an advantage.
The University of Twente will provide the following benefits:
- A full-time four-year position.
- Also, access to a network of leading researchers and clinical partners in the field of digital health and human-computer interaction.
- Additionally, gross monthly salary starting at €2.395, increasing yearly to a maximum of €3.061 in the fourth year.
- Likewise, holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Also, minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment.
- Full status as an employee of the UT, including a pension scheme and health benefits.
- Also, access to professional and personal development programs.
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Twente. In order to apply for the opportunity, they must upload their CV. For additional information on this position, please contact Assistant Professor Rúben Gouveia at r.h.gouveia-at-utwente.nl.
- Supporting Documents: Application should include: a) a motivation letter of at most an A4 page, explaining specific interests, the motivation for the application, and why you qualify for this project; b) a detailed CV, summarizing your education, previous work experience and contact details of at least 2 referees; c) a list of all courses attended and grades acquired during your MSc and BSc courses.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in spoken and written English
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.