Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships Ghana
Applicants must meet the given criteria
- The scholarship is for any degree, postgraduate, postgraduate offered by the university.
- Also, for applicants who wish to apply for any undergraduate program, they are eligible to apply for this award.
- Likewise, must have an Advanced CME level Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes must be Grade D or better). In addition, the applicant must have obtained credit passes (Grade 6) in five CME regular-level subjects, including English, maths and science subjects (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for students of Science).
- Furthermore, diplomas certificates from recognized universities that are equivalent to HND with a lower division of second class can be considered for admission to level 100 or 200 in their area of expertise, depending on the approved subjects.
- Also, applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language
- Likewise, the applicant must have work experience of two years after the HND qualification. Other Diploma qualifications from other parties assessed as equivalent to HND can be considered similarly.