Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia
Deakin’s prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart. The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course. Continued eligibility depends on recipients maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70 and participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees)
- A cash payment of $5,000 per year
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- The applicants for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2018 should be citizens or permanent humanitarian visa holders of Australia.
- The candidates should start an undergraduate program at Deakin University.
- The students are expected to enroll full-time at the university and in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- The applicants should have an academic achievement in International Baccalaureate equivalent or an ATAR of at least 95 or high school dux or high ranking students commencing Bachelor of Surgery Bachelor of Medicine.
- The preference will be given to students participating in extra-curricular activities like community service and those who have or financial hardships.
- The candidates applying for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2018 should submit statements from two referees.
- The applicants should submit proof of leadership and other achievements and confirmation for being the dux of their high school.
- The candidates should provide personal information in step 1 of the application, eligibility in step 2, and written responses in step 4.