Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 30th November 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Master’s degree in the field of Marketing and Business.
- The University awards the scholarship on the basis of academic merit, application quality and a demonstrated background or interest in marketing or a related career.
- Additionally, the Clemenger BBDO Scholarship 2020 was established in 1990 at the University of Melbourne.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia
- The Clemenger BBDO Scholarship 2020 supports Master of Marketing degree, which is studied part-time and can form part of a dual degree with an MBA.
- Additionally, a Part-time MBA student with a strong marketing background may be considered for The Clemenger BBDO Scholarship 2020 if a suitable Master of Marketing candidate can’t be identified.
Value of Scholarship
- The Clemenger BBDO Scholarship 2020 provides partial tuition fees worth AUD 50,000 to the successful candidates.
Application: The University will shortlist the eligible program applicants and invite them to an interview.
About the University
- The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia.
- Additionally, Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Also, its main campus is located in Parkville. It is an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
- Furthermore, Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.