Applications are open for the Heriot-Watt University scholarship for community engagement 2019 in Dubai. Heriot-Watt University appreciates the investment students will make towards their education. Further, to help ease this financial burden is in a position to offer the scholarships listed below. It is for those applicants and Dubai Campus students who can qualify.
- Discounts up to 30% of the tuition fee
- Students must apply for scholarships using the scholarship request form. They must attach all required supporting documents as mentioned in the scholarship form by 1 September 2019.
- Students who get this scholarship are to engage in their chosen community engagement activity. Further, at the University’s events and are to contribute to the University’s marketing efforts. This may include, but not be limited to writing blogs about their University experience, providing support at recruitment/PR events, etc.
Terms and conditions:
- Students cannot apply for and receive more than one type of scholarship award. Students, however, can qualify for more than one discount.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships mentioned above do not apply to students studying the MBA or any other programme from the Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University.
- Additional forms and supporting documents may be in need to decide on a scholarship/discount request and must be in English (certified translated documents must be provided if the documents are not in English)
Scholarships cannot be in return for cash.
- There is a set budget for scholarships every year and the University reserves the right to withdraw, amend or discontinue any scholarship/discount from time to time.
- The decisions made by the University are final and there are no provisions or processes for appeal.
- Likewise, All scholarships and discounts apply to study option at Heriot-Watt University Dubai only.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Further, Students from outside the UAE will need to apply for a Student Residence Visa.
- The University requires all students on our University Student Residence Visa to have medical insurance for the duration of their study.