The theory is a New York-based men’s and women’s contemporary fashion label. Since 2014, The Theory Scholarship has supported some of University of the Arts London (UAL) most talented students on the prestigious MA Fashion Course at Central Saint Martins.
Moreover, The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit. Similarly, It will provide a contribution towards, tuition fees, course costs, and also, living expenses for Home or EU students and a contribution to tuition fees only for international students.
In addition, applications are welcome from those who are in financial hardship and those who will benefit from postgraduate studies to realize their full potential.
First Step: Fill in an online application form.
Second Step: Send the following supplementary materials to [email protected] :
1. An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox containing one PDF document [50MB maximum] which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, also, must include:
2. A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé.
3. Evidence of your household income,
Note: If you are a dependant then your household income includes the income of your parent(s) / guardian(s).
4. Evidence of medical condition (if applicable), examples: Doctors’ / Hospital letters.
Note: These should be from a qualified medical practitioner, signed, dated, and also, from within the past 3 months.
5. Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable).
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of the Arts London|