Australian Catholic University offers Partially-funded Andrew’s Corporate Clothing Scholarship program in the field of Health Science for International Students on the basis of full-time and part-time. Established in 2018 by Andrew’s Corporate Clothing for ACU students within the Faculty of Health Sciences. The scholarship recognizes that whilst there is immense value in professional practice placements that provide students with the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, learn skills and develop the required behaviors and practices in workplace environments, there are also additional costs for students.
- The scholarship is at $1,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- Citizenship: all
- Target group: students undertaking a placement
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Likewise, Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Campus: any
- Year level: any
- Further, the student must be enrolled in a placement unit in the academic year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Students must have completed the Faculty Pre-Placement Requirements
- Also, Students must not have previously failed any professional practice/clinical units of study in their course.
Apply online by clicking the button below and also, completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application.
- A written statement of approximately 400 words outlining.
- Further, the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing and/or completing your professional placements, and how your degree will change your future.
- Further, Why you are planning to undertake this placement and what do you hope to gain from it.
- Evidence of undertaking a rural or regional placement and/or special needs or disadvantage
Applications are assess on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement.
- Further, Preference will be given to students undertaking a rural or regional placement, defined as Remoteness Areas
- RA3 to RA5 in the Australian Standard Geographical Classification System (2016).
- Also, Preference will be to students with special needs or disadvantage.
- The recipients will be select by the Scholarships Office.