Applications are now open for the scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia. This VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one meritorious student to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship is a one-off partial award for selected undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to health and also, medical sciences. Further, the scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Moreover, Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today their pioneering history continues to be a source of inspiration as they celebrate their place among the best and brightest minds.
- The scholarship amount is up to AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for one of the following Macquarie University Bachelor or
- Postgraduate Coursework Degrees.
- Receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020.
- The program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Likewise, Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Further, Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be to repay any scholarship
- previously awarded to you during your study period at the University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.