Applications are open for the Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 3oth June 2020. The name of the scholarship is Queen’s University Belfast – Early Bird Reward, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates must meet the given criteria for Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK
- The candidates applying for Queen’s University Belfast – Early Bird Reward, 2020 should be enrolled as international students, paying the international tuition fee rate at the university.
- Additionally, the students who hold the status of NI/GB/EU for fees are not considered for international scholarships.
- Likewise, the students should have applied and received an admit at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, for a full-time undergraduate program.
- Furthermore, the language requirements are also taken into consideration.
- Also, part-time students, foundation degrees or distance learning programs are not eligible for Queen’s University Belfast – Early Bird Reward, 2020.
- Moreover, the scholarship is not applicable to non-standard fee courses, including Medicine, Agricultural Technology, Dentistry, and Theology.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding, 10% of the tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird Reward discount is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course in September 2020.
- Additionally, students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2020-21.
- The University award the discount for the first year only, and deducts it from gross tuition fees.
- Additionally, the students can use Early Bird Reward in conjunction with other International Office scholarships, namely: International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, Queen’s Family Scholarship. They can also use Early Bird Reward in conjunction with CQC scholarships.
- Similarly, students must be international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate.
- Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- Furthermore, students should self-fund.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.