Applications are now open for the Funded Scholarships at the University of Curtin in Australia 2020.
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions also gain a world-class education. Further, Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian.
Moreover, this scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses also this scholarship aims to grow the trust also confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
In addition, if you enroll in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks of free English. Further, If you require more than 10 weeks’ English tuition to meet our requirements, fees apply for the tuition.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Agriculture, environment, and sustainability.
- Architecture and construction.
- Arts and creative industries.
- Business, management, and law.
- Culture, language, also Indigenous.
- IT and computing.
- Physical sciences also mathematics.
- This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
This scholarship is only for:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Also, Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019.
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
- Further, All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer.
- Likewise, Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit also OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer.
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.