The applications for the University of Southern Queensland Scholarships have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 28th February 2020.
- The University of Southern Queensland (USQ)is offering scholarships(Southeast Asian Scholarships) to new international students studying on-campus from Southeast Asia.
- Southeast Asian Scholarship 2020 is offered for undergraduate and graduate degrees under subjects offered by the university
- Applicants must meet the academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply.
- Students in all areas of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate are welcome to apply.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the University of Queensland Scholarships
- Applicants should be international students who are citizens of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Also, they should be full-time students as well as on-campus students.
- However, they should not be a sponsored student.
- Additionally, they should be new commencing students.
- Moreover, they should receive an offer to study for Semester 1 or 2, 2020 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
- Applicants should meet the Academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply.
- Furthermore, the candidates should achieve at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 to retain the scholarship.
- The scholarship has a value of AUD 3000 per year over a maximum of a 3 year period in the form of a fee offset.
- It is paid directly into the students’ USQ account to offset the tuition fees for that semester.
- The applicants must complete an International Application Form
- Then they will be provided an offer letter by the closing date
- Moreover, the applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate
- Furthermore, they must submit their admission application through a USQ approved education agent
About The University of Southern Queensland
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich. It offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the artsThe institution was established in 1967 as the Darling Downs campus of the Queensland Institute of Technology. In 1970, the institution had provided studying programs for rural Queensland and international communities. In 1971, it became the Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education, then the University College of Southern Queensland in 1990 and finally the University of Southern Queensland in 1992. It operates three research institutes and seven research centers that focus on a wide range of business, agricultural, scientific, environmental, and technological issues.
For additional details, visit the official website.