Applications are open for the Sir Cyril Taylor Foundation International Postgraduate Scholarship at the Richmond University. Richmond, The American International University in London, recognizes academic excellence. Also, To award outstanding achievement and provide an opportunity for those who do not have the means to fund the full or partial costs of advancing their studies, the University, in collaboration with the Sir Cyril Taylor Foundation, is offering a range of scholarships for international students. Moreover, Scholarships are available for international students who have received an offer to study on a postgraduate program (course) starting in September 2019 or January 2020. The University is offering up to 25 scholarships to international students.
- Full Tuition and Accommodation Scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to candidates from all countries who meet the criteria below and demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate academic excellence with a minimum CGPA 3.0 or international equivalent degree classification.
- See below for Country Equivalent Entry Requirements
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency with either an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each
- Further, component or a TOEFL IBT score of 80 with 19 in Listening, 20 in Reading, 19 in Writing and 22 in Speaking.
- Demonstrate the following Scholarships Criteria
- Rules 1: Demonstrate Academic Excellence
- Criteria 2: Demonstrate how you will be an advocate and ambassador for change in your country and also, your chosen career
- Criteria 3: Demonstrate the relevance of the program that you have applied to your career aspirations
- This scholarship scheme is competitive and also, will be awarded to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
- Scanned copies of all completed qualifications. If these documents are not in English, please include a certified
- English language translation.
- Further, Details of any qualifications you are currently completing; also, include the type of qualification and subjects.
- English Language Test Results.
- Also, a detailed personal statement.
- A recent academic reference letter from a current teacher/professor. Further, References must be on headed paper and emailed from your referee’s professional email address.
- A scanned color copy of your passport.