Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programs commencing in the autumn of 2022. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
• Firstly, Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• Secondly, They must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
• Nextly, Individuals can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s program at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the program which you have ranked the highest of the four programs you can choose at University Admissions).
• Additionally, They must have applied for the Master’s program before the University Admissions deadline.
• Lastly, applicants must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s program you applied for. University Admissions must receive your application fee and complete supporting documents before the deadline.
You must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programs through the website between 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022 to be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships. The program at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the application period 18 January – 1 February 2022. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|