Applications are now open for the Funded Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship 2019. Vytautas Magnus University offers scholarships to intelligent, talented and ambitious students who view themselves as citizens of the world. These scholarships are offered to current also prospective foreign students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University. Moreover, Vytautas Magnus University is seeking intelligent, talented also ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
VMU scholarships fully cover tuition fee or part of it for
- the whole study period
- one academic year
- one semester
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Must meet the English language entry requirement.
- Further, Applicant must hold an offer for a full-time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or
- Also, fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree program.
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language also translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Likewise, Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or another document of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October 2021).
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5., level B2; or an official document from an official institution showing you had courses in English or studied the English language.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production also (or) other scholarly activity if any.
- The selection committee will select candidates on the basis of the main criteria enumerated above.
- Priority will be given to the students with the higher than B2 English Language knowledge, having results of their scientific (art) production also (or) other scholarly activity.