Applications have opened for the Global Citizen Scholarships at the University of Bristol in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 29th March 2020. the University is providing the scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Management.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for Global Citizen Scholarships in the UK.
- The University of Bristol – Global Citizenship Scholarships in the UK, 2020 is open for international applicants.
- Additionally, applicants must register with the University of Bristol.
- Also, candidates must be classed as international students.
- Furthermore, the eligible program is MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program.
- Also, applicants must have sufficient funds to cover tuition fees and living costs.
- Moreover, the University will consider the candidates who have exhausted all other sources of funding.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Bristol – Global Citizenship Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive an award of GBP 3,000.
- Additionally, there are four scholarships.
- Moreover, the awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 11:59 pm (GMT) Sunday 29 March 2020. The University will inform the successful applicants via email by 24 April 2020.
- Round Two Deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) Sunday 14 June 2020. The University will inform successful applicants via email by 10 July 2020.
About the University
- The University of Bristol is a red brick research university in Bristol, England.
- Additionally, it received its royal charter in 1909. It can trace its roots to a Merchant Venturers’ School of 1595 and University College, Bristol, in existence since 1876.
- Bristol is organized into six academic faculties composed of multiple schools and departments running over 200 undergraduate courses, largely in the Tyndalls Park area of the city.
- Additionally, the university had a total income of £642.7 million in 2017-18, of which £164.0 million was from research grants and contracts.
- Also, it is the largest independent employer in Bristol.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.