Global Scholarship Competition at HSE University in Russia. The deadline for this application is 11th January 2021.
HSE University was established on 27 November 1992 by a decree from the Russian government. Furthermore, former Minister of Economics Yevgeny Yasin holds the position of Academic Supervisor and represents the university in other academic organizations.
Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the HSE Global Scholarship Competition. The competition includes one round only intends to support those students who are planning to apply for bachelor degree programs at HSE.
- Eligible Countries: Russia and international
- Also, undergraduate degree in Foreign Languages (English), International Relations, Asian Studies, Design, Journalism, History, Cultural Studies, Mathematics, Media Communications, Law, Psychology. Additionally, advertising and Public Relations, Modern Politics, Social Sciences, Physics, Philology, and Philosophy
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Furthermore, international (non-Russian) citizens, and stateless persons
- Participants must enroll in either grades 10-11 of high schools for 11-year programs.
- Also, International high school graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Moreover, all participants must be under 30 years old.
Winners will receive full-tuition waivers, partial awards as well as tuition discounts up to 75% to study undergraduate degree program at the university.
- How to Apply: To enter the competition, students need to enroll in the undergraduate degree program HSE University. Complete the required online registration.
- Also, attach copy of your education document, Standard general medical certificate copy confirming that you are medically fit, Medical certificate copy, passport size photo and copy of passport.
- Moreover, they expect that applicants’ entry level of English is equivalent to an overall score of at least 5.0 of International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Russian applicants must provide their Unified State Exam (USE) score in English; the minimum score for eligible application is 70 out of 100.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.