Apply for the GradCAS Breakthrough Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The scholarship is awarded annually to a student who demonstrates a “breakthrough” in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Did you overcome a hardship, or have an “aha” moment? Tell us about it! The GradCAS Breakthrough Scholarship is awarded to a graduate student who applies and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the GradCAS application.
- Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
- Also, 3.25 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Additionally, apply to a graduate program using the GradCAS application
- Matriculate to a program participating in GradCAS
- Also, at the time of matriculation, applicants must have completed undergraduate studies at an accredited four or five-year institution of higher education
- Furthermore, acceptable degrees include M.S. and Ph.D. across all disciplines
- The organizers will provide scholarships each year in the amount of $2,500, directly to the graduate school in the name of the applicant
- Similarly, they pay the scholarship funds directly to the school and apply to the student tuition account and can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses
- Complete and submit the Breakthrough Scholarship application via GradCAS
- Also, request 2 letters of recommendation through GradCAS
- Likewise, pload scholarship essay in the Documents section
- Similarly, CV/Resume
- Also, upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Similarly, self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Visit the official page for more information
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.