Similarly, the IGLP Residential Fellowship Program is a unique initiative that offers comprehensive financial support to all its fellows. The program in the United States provides both fully funded fellowships and partially funded fellowships, with the exact annual number depending upon the funding available.
Eligibility Criteria for IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2024:
- To be eligible for the Institute for Global Law and Policy Fellowship program, applicants must be interested in pursuing doctoral or postdoctoral studies.
- The fellowship in the USA welcomes scholars from all over the world to apply for the Residential Fellowships. Hence, creating an inclusive environment for a diverse range of applicants.
- Similarly, all applicants must be doctoral or postdoctoral scholars currently engaged in research in the areas of global law, social justice and economic policy.
- Consideration will be given to applicants whose research work shows an original, challenging, and innovative approach to ideas within the field of international law.
- Moreover, fellows must actively contribute to the IGLP’s community and activities to remain eligible for the Law School fellowship.
- Alumni of IGLP workshops are encouraged to apply, recognizing the added value they bring to the Institute’s collaborative and interdisciplinary community.
- In addition, the IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024-2025 prioritizes scholars whose work may not typically receive support from most of the institutional resources. It, therefore, aims to provide opportunities for diverse and unconventional ideas to flourish.
Also Check: 2024 Tongarewa Scholarship
Benefits of the Institute for Global Policy and Law Fellowship in USA:
- The program offers both fully funded fellowships and partially funded fellowships to its fellows.
- Harvard fellows receive a stipend that is competitive and equal to their experience in recognition of their scholarly contributions.
- The stipend takes into account any additional research support that fellows may have, ensuring fair compensation.
- Similarly, The IGLP Residential Fellowship Program provides fellows with a dedicated shared office space at the Institute.
- It is a residential fellowship where fellows are in residence at the Harvard Law School.
- Fellows enjoy access to a computer and printer within the shared office. Hence, facilitating efficient work, research and academic pursuits.
- It also includes access to the extensive resources at Harvard University’s Law School libraries, offering a rich collection of materials for research.
- Moreover, all fellows further get access to other libraries within the Harvard University network.
- This postdoctoral fellowship allows applicants to participate in various IGLP conferences and workshops.
You might find it worthwhile to investigate: Türkiye Scholarships 2024 for International Students (Fully-Funded)
Application Deadline for the IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024 in the USA:
- The deadline to apply for the IGLP Residential Fellowship is 12 February 2024