Apply for the Hector Research Career Development Award for Junior Scientists. The deadline for the application is 30th October 2020.
With the Hector RCD Award, the Hector Fellow Academy supports the research careers of promising research group leaders. The Award gives you the unique opportunity to benefit from research funding for an outstanding research project. In addition, you will become part of a network of top scientists including the laureates of the Hector Science Award.
Eligibility for Hector Research Career Development
- W1 assistant professor (with or without Tenure Track) or junior research group leader in the natural or engineering sciences, medicine or psychology
- Also, Doctorate or PhD-equivalent with outstanding results & completion less than 7 years ago*
- Furthermore, employment at a German university or research institution supporting the application
- Also, content-related or formal authorization to supervise doctoral researchers
- One-time € 25,000 flexible personal research funds
- Additionally, funding of 1 doctoral position (according to DFG funding scheme) and material expenses in the HFA for 3 years (9,500 €/a)
- Furthermore, membership in the HFA for 5 years with the opportunity to apply for selected funding formats
Application through online portal starting September 1st until October 30th, 2020
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.