International Brain Research Organization opens applications for IBRO Return Home Fellowships 2022. The objective of the IBRO Return Home Program is to enable young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers, to return home to continue an internationally valid scientific activity in brain research.
Three profiles of scientists will be the main target of the IBRO Return Home Program:
- Postdoctoral fellows who have finished research training in neurosciences (including clinical research) in a center of excellence of a developed country.
- Research students who have been trained in a Center of Excellence in Brain Research (CEBR).
- Scientists who are developing a successful basic/clinical research career in a developed country and wish to return to their country of origin or to a less developed country for personal or cultural reasons.
- At least one letter of reference (two are expected) and a Return Home Acceptance Letter are required in order to be considered for this grant.
- Up to 20,000 euros are available for IBRO Return Home Fellowships 2022.
- Please ensure your referee and home institute email IDs are correct before submitting your application. They will receive an automated email request for reference letters.
- Please have your referees and home institute contact check their incoming and spam inboxes. In the event the above request is not received, any further inquiry should come directly from the referee or home institute contact via email to [email protected]
- It is your responsibility to check with your referees and home institute contact if they have received the reference email request and if they have submitted the form. Due to the high volume of emails received by the IBRO Secretariat, we will not reply to individual emails concerning this.
- Any correction of referee and home institute email ID after submission can only be done by resubmitting a new application.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here