Applications are now open for the IDEX Global Accelerator 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs. IDEX Is Developing The Next Wave Of “Social Intrapreneurs” Who Will Support, Lead And Advance The Work Of Socially-Focused Enterprises Around The World!
This Fellowship is for young professionals from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector. Further, get the first-hand experience of working in one of India’s most popular and vibrant social enterprise destinations, Bangalore.
Moreover, the program is committed to helping fellows make the transition to a social enterprise practitioner. Which is by enabling immersive learning experiences and having them ideate, develop, prototype and test solutions in an environment that encourages co-creation and collaboration, all while also learning from peers, resident mentors and sector experts.
- 3 Week Virtual Orientation + 1 Week Field Orientation to induct you into India’s social sector and prepare you for the next six-month field experience
- 24 Weeks Social Enterprise Placement in India where your professional growth will be matched by personal growth while equipping you with the right tools to excel
- Likewise, Supported with relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Workshops & Meetings led by Subject Matter Experts and Mentors-in-Residence who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the first and last months)
- Housing in Bangalore for 1st month of the fellowship term
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Likewise, an advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors and a curated curriculum
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- further, professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
They are seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. Further, IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and also, professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Further, proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact