Applications call for IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise 2020
The virtual program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social entrepreneurship. This Fellowship is for young professionals (21 – 35 years old) from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioners. Now in its 10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings.
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment.
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields.
- Engagement with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences.
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post-fellowship support.
- A global family for life.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience as well as a proven track record of leadership responsibilities.
- A passion and desire to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues.
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments.
- Furthermore, a desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5950 USD for all program offerings. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award and an exclusive full scholarship award to one or two deserving women candidates i.e. the InvestWISE Scholarship Award (only applicable to Full Immersion Fellowship Program).
APPLICATION FORM FOR INDIVIDUALS
EMPLOYEE NOMINATION FORM FOR ORGANISATIONS