The IED Barcelona scholarship awards talent and it is inviting you to participate in the scholarship contest for the 2019-20 academic year. To participate, you must develop a project related to the theme of the contest and where we will ask you to express your creativity. Participate and start your professional future in an international environment!
From the perspective of the career, you wish to study, use your creativity to present us with a project that reflects your ideas and proposals. Moreover, the theme of this year’s contest is: “As a designer, what do you think you can contribute to improve the future?”
IED Barcelona offers 17 scholarships that cover all or part of the amount of the course fee. Moreover, the scholarship will cover only the expenses of the course fee. However, the IED Barcelona scholarship will not cover the registration fee, accommodation, and other expenses. You must pay the tuition fee must each year, regardless of the renewal of the scholarship. In case the level of the submitted projects, for one or more courses, do not reach the required level, no scholarship will be assigned and it will be deserted.
The project must meet the following specifications:
– 1 unique PDF file, DIN A4 size in horizontal format, with a maximum of 10 pages.
– And a maximum weight of the PDF file: 5 MB
Contents of the project:
The PDF file must include the following content:
– Student presentation (Personal data, academic path, professional experience, interests … max 250 words)
– Likewise, motivational text, explaining why you want to study this course (250 words approx.)
– Title of the project
– Similarly, the concept of the project (250 words approx.)
– Also, the content of the project (Text and/or Drawings and/or Photos and/or Links to Videos)
Projects that do not respond to these characteristics will not be admitted to the contest.
No member of the IED Barcelona staff can advise or guide you in the realization of your project. The participant should develop an original idea individually.
– Bachelor’s degree or Training Course Higher Level (or be in the final year)
– However, having less than 26 years old at the time of the contest
– Besides, the contest is open to students of all nationalities
If You meet these requirements … Participate! You can win a scholarship for the value of up to 100% * of the course fee of the degree you choose to study.
* There is a possibility of granting two 50% scholarships on the course fee if the latter considers it appropriate.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Contact the organizer||+34 93 2385889|