Applications are open for the IELTS Exam Fee Waiver Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 August 2020.
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
Following students will be considered to apply for IELTS Exam Fee Waiver Scholarship 2020
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Likewise, cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Also, the candidates must not have appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- Furthermore, one recommendation letter from a teacher of the candidates’ previous school stating candidate as deserving)
- The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
- Additionally, the organizers will pay the full fee of an IELTS exam in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
- The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available on our website to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship.
- Furthermore, the deadline to apply for an IELTS scholarship is August 30, 2020.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.