Applications are invited for the Impact Amplifier Fellowship Program 2023. The Impact Amplifier offers a unique opportunity to exceptional individuals with a demonstrated interest in social enterprises and impact investment.
Fellows can locate themselves in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Lagos based on their interests. Independent of the location, they are immersed in the dynamic and rapidly evolving field of social enterprises and impact investing while gaining a keen awareness of how the industry functions both in the African context as well as on a global scale.
The opportunity offers participants:
- Responsibilities and projects tailored to individual qualifications, background and interests;
- A chance to support early stage social entrepreneurs through Impact Amplifier’s investment readiness curriculum with the goal to develop a thorough investment case for funding;
- Direct client interaction and project ownership; and
- Exposure to different deals at varying stages.
Benefits from Impact Amplifier Fellowship Program
- While the fellowship is generally unpaid, Impact Amplifier does offer stipends depending on the Fellow’s qualification and timeframe for the fellowship. Additionally Impact Amplifier aims to ensure that a Fellow’s experience on the team is challenging, highly individualised, fully immersive and well rounded.
Eligibility for Impact Amplifier Fellowship Program
- Open to individuals who have completed a Masters or Doctorate or have worked for a number of years with relevant work experience.
- Fellows are usually 25 years or older and have qualifications or experience in business management, sustainable development, international or public relations, finance and/or economics.
- Strong and proven business development and strategy background.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Financial modelling experience a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English).
- Demonstrated knowledge of social enterprise, impact investing and small business incubation is highly advantageous.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Grit, courage, adaptability and perseverance.
- A minimum commitment of three months.
Application of Impact Amplifier Fellowship Program
They are currently recruiting and accepting Fellows year-round. Applicants must be received no less than one month before the proposed start date.
Once an application has been reviewed, you will be asked to submit an essay to give the organisers a sense of who you are, what you are passionate about and how the Impact Amplifier Fellowship will further your growth and development. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for a remote 30-minute interview.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.