Singapore International Foundation calls application for Arts for Good Fellowship 2020.
The Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual program that aims to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, through a community of practice that harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change. The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the education and social sectors on a program made up of experiential workshops, learning journeys and networking sessions across two exchange programs in two global cities.
Through Singapore International Foundation Arts for Good Fellowship, the participating Fellows will get to
- Build capacity, learn key skills and gain new perspectives in running effective Arts for Good initiatives.
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen in using the arts for social change.
- Join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future Arts for Good initiatives.
The Singapore International Foundation will be providing travel support for Fellows during the two exchange program to Singapore and Chennai, India.
- Singapore or Chennai, India: SGD 250
- Other parts of India: SGD 350
- ASEAN (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam) excluding Singapore: SGD 500
- Rest of the world: SGD800
In addition to travel support, the fellowship program also covers funds for accommodation and meals during the duration of the Fellowship.
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be an arts and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or programmer from the education and social sector.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effects change through their work.
- Should have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact.
- Be able to attend all components of the program; they also should be financially able to support their travel expenses relating to your participation in this program.
- Be able to communicate in English and can be of any age and nationality.
For more information, refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).