Apply for International Awards at DAAD in Germany. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is inviting candidates to become a part of the Master’s international awards in Training and Job Creation. All the talented aspirants can apply for this funding opportunity for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study award is open for outstanding candidates from individual countries to obtain a master’s degree. This program is to further qualify future leaders in selected fields and to prepare them in practice-oriented courses for their professional life.
- Eligible Countries: Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree in the following assigned fields:
- Development of business parks and industrial zones
- Also, agrobusiness and Value Creation
- Automotive and Mobility
- Furthermore, information and Communication Technology/ Digital Economy/
- New Technologies (including Renewable Energy/ Energy
- Likewise, textile Industry
- To be eligible, the applicants must have at least two years of working experience in a relevant field at the time of application.
DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- Scholarship of currently monthly 861 € for selected master’s programs at German institutions of higher education listed below. The study programs are usually starting in Sep/Oct2021 and are taught in German and English.
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Also, appropriate travel allowance
- Similarly, study and research subsidy
- Moreover, monthly rent subsidy where applicable,
- Allowances for spouses and children where applicable.
- 2-months-German language course before the beginning of the respective course.
- Furthermore, for courses taught in German: 6-months-German language course from April 2021 to September 2021. The language course occurs at selected institutes in Germany and usually not at the universities of the selected master’s programs. The language course is compulsory.
- Scholarships for a six-month practical phase after graduation possible
- How to Apply: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are allowed to submit your application for up to two master’s courses. You must write one letter of motivation for both university courses you choose, justifying your first and second priority choice.
- Also, applicants should submit the necessary documents are:
- DAAD Application form for Research Grants and Study Scholarships (only electronically editing possible)
- Personally signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of two pages with reference to the current employment.
- IMPORTANT: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum two courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
- Moreover, personally signed and dated full curriculum vitae including information about the precise field of your studies and, if applicable, description of job experience
- Acquired university degrees (please attach an explanation of the grading system)
- Transcript of records
- Furthermore, recent language certificates (German and English)
- One letter of recommendation, signed and recently dated by your current employer, supplemented by an official letterhead, and stamp (not in a sealed envelope)
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Also, applicants must have proficiency in English and German language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com fore more scholarship opportunities.