Apply for International Awards at Hanze University in the Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is the largest technical & vocational university in the northern Netherlands and is located in Groningen. Hanze UAS offers various Bachelor and Master programmes in Dutch, English, and German, and works closely with international partner institutes.
Hanze University of Applied Sciences is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Hanze Minerva international awards in the Netherlands.
This educational award is available for applicants from around the world who will commence the bachelor’s degree programs at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Also, you are admitted to one of the bachelor programs of Minerva Art Academy, starting September 2021:
- Furthermore, fine Art
- Moreover, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- Additionally, the grant is on motivation and financial need.
Hanze University of Applied Sciences will provide all study expenses in the following manner:
- The amount of the Hanze Minerva aid amounts to € 2,500 per academic year.
- Also, the scholarship consists of one payment per academic year which selected students will receive in November.
- Likewise, the Hanze Minerva award is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be reduce for tuition fee.
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, aspirants have to take admission in the Bachelor degree program at the university. Also, after, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Similarly, students have to submit a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Likewise, candidates must hold a certificate or diploma that grants admission to the program concerned, accompanied by a list of marks.
- If you wish to study at Hanze, you will have to provide proof that you are sufficiently fluent in the English language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.