Apply for International Awards at The Western Sydney University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st January 2021.
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney, Australia. Also, the university in its current form was founded in 1989 under the terms of the State Legislature “Western Sydney University Act 1997 No 116” , which created a federated network university with an amalgamation between the Nepean College of Advanced Education and the Hawkesbury Agricultural College.
The Western Sydney University is proud to announce a PhD International Scholarships in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model for Australia for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grant is open for both international and domestic students who want to commence a PhD degree program at Western Sydney University. Interested candidates can apply for this wonderful funding program.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Moreover, PhD degree program in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model for Australia.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent international qualifications.
- Moreover, must exhibit strong academic performance in an area related to the project, such as environmental science (e.g. plant ecology, biogeography, remote sensing) or a quantitative science.
- Also, must have strong quantitative skills with some knowledge of computer programming (relevant languages include R, Python, C, and Fortran).
Western Sydney University will provide the following awards for International Awards in Australia
- Domestic candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 4 years to support living costs.
- International candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 4 years to support living costs. Those with a strong track record will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care insurance.
- Important advantages for various organizational financing for field and data collection and for the participation of travel and conferences.
- How to Apply: All the fascinated applicants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University and must apply online for this program.
- Moreover, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if your education has not been conducted in the English language. You will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities