Apply for International Awards at University of Bielefeld in Germany. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Bielefeld University is a university in Bielefeld, Germany. Founded in 1969, it is one of the country’s newer universities, and considers itself a “reform” university, following a different style of organization and teaching than the established universities. Also, University of Bielefeld is a non-profit public higher education institution.
Bielefeld University is proud to announce the international awards for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Germany.
The program aims to support students who will take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Universität Bielefeld is a large coeducational higher education institution. Universität Bielefeld offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the University offers award sponsorship in any subject.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Additionally, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Bielefeld University will provide the educational fund for applicants to support their study in Germany.
- How to Apply: Students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. Also, after that, they can apply for the award.
- Submit the following:
- School-leaving certificate
- Additionally, Certificates of courses of study (diploma and transcript of records)
- Evidence of command of German
- Likewise, applicants must have acquired a foreign University entrance qualification in relevant fields.
- Furthermore, applicants have to prove either their English language skills or their German language skills.