Apply for the International Awards at University of Bocconi, Italy. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
To develop a new generation of leaders in the field of economics and finance, the University of Bocconi is granting an extremely exciting Women Awards. Students from any part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for International Awards at University of Bocconi
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in economics and finance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Furthermore, the Scholarship Committee will assess the best profiles in terms of an academic career and work/study experiences abroad of female students of any citizenship who have applied for admission to the MSc Finance in Bocconi
The University of Bocconi will provide the full tuition waiver for students to complete their education in Italy.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of graduation/certificate of an academic career (these are required for self-certification)
- Likewise, a scan of a valid form of ID.
- Also, a scan of the GMAT/GRE score
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelors degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: It is necessary to demonstrate an English language knowledge at least equal to the B2 level of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- In particular, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Likewise, university qualification (or secondary school diploma) awarded in English or
- Also, one of the recognized international English language certificates listed below or
- Furthermore, English exam at B2 level (or higher) passed in a university course.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.