Apply for International Awards at The University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
Gain new management and leadership skills by applying for MBA international awards. The University of Hong Kong offers the award for the academic session 2021/2022.
Moreover, the study award is available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the MBA degree program at the university in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (International) Program (“IMBA Program”).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Moreover, a satisfactory GMAT score. You must make your arrangement to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
The University of Hong Kong will provide partial or full tuition fee support to the high achieving students.
- How to Apply: For this program, you must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Likewise, official transcript(s) of your College or university you have attended, statement of reference from two referees, a copy of your passport (page with photo)/photo ID, Professional resume, etc.
- Furthermore, for taking admission at this university, applicants should fulfil the following admission requirements:
- Also, a recognized bachelor’s degree
- Similarly, satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.