Apply for International Merit Awards at The University of British Columbia in Canada. The deadline for this application is 25th May 2021.
The University of British Columbia is a public research university with campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. Established in 1908, UBC is British Columbia’s oldest university. Also, the university ranks among the top three universities in Canada. With an annual research budget of $600 million, UBC funds over 8,000 projects a year.
If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of business, apply for the UBC International MBA Entrance & merit awards at the University of British Columbia Sauder.
Also, the grant is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree program in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Moreover, masters of business
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Moreover, candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
The University of British Columbia will provide the award amount ranging from $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD for students to complete their education in Canada.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Also, applicants have to submit the following:
- Likewise, official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Similarly, students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Additionally, applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.