Applications are open for the Scholarships at Cedarville University in the USA. The deadline for the scholarship varies. The University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
- Cedarville University offers an International Need-based Scholarship to help cover a portion of a student’s unmet financial need.
- Students must complete the International Student Financial Form for the 2020-21 year for this scholarship.
- In addition to demonstrated financial need, the following also apply:
Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Also, eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Additionally, limited to fall and spring semesters only
- The students may combine this award with other scholarships and grants.
- The University will determine the award amount after a review of each student’s International Student Financial Form and other income documentation.
- The International Scholarship renews as long as the student maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), demonstrates ‘Financial Need’ for each academic year, and is in good standing with the University
- The University performs the annual review after processing spring semester grades.
About the University
- Cedarville University is a private Baptist university in Cedarville, Ohio.
- Additionally, at its founding, the school affiliated with the conservative General Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in North America, General Synod, now Presbyterian Church in America.
- Also, today, Cedarville is an independent Baptist school that is endorsed by the State Convention of Baptists in Ohio.
- Furthermore, chartered by the state of Ohio and accredited by the Ohio Board of Regents, Cedarville University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities