Applications have opened for the International Scholarships in New Zealand at Le Cordon Bleu. The deadline for the scholarship varies. The name of the scholarship is the Culinary Arts and Business Degree Scholarship 2020. The School is offering the scholarship for Bachelors degree in the field of Culinary Arts and Business.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the International Scholarships in France at Le Cordon Bleu
- All international students.
- Additionally, they must be over the age of 17 on the course commence.
- Aso, current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Furthermore, the applicants must provide an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without a sub-score under 5.5.
- Moreover, applications must have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
Value of Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD 8,040
- It is a discount of 15% over the last two years of study.
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Additionally, they should have completed the enrolment form.
- Also, IELTS results or test equivalent (if English is not your first language).
- Furthermore, evidence that you have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- Additionally, a copy of the candidates’Passport or Birth Certificate.
About Le Cordon Bleu
- Le Cordon Bleu is an international chain of hospitality and culinary schools teaching French cuisine.
- Additionally, its educational focuses are hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
- Additionally, the institution consists of 35 institutes in 20 countries and has over 20,000 students of many different nationalities
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.