Rutgers University–Camden is one of three regional campuses of Rutgers University, New Jersey’s public research university offers funded #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarships for international students pursuing undergraduate studies at the Rutgers University. Rutgers University offers two annual scholarships that cover a minimum of 50 percent tuition to successful international undergraduate students. This scholarship is renewable and is dedicated to advancing intercultural learning and understanding at Rutgers-Camden.
Who can apply?
- All the first-year international students who are applying to study undergraduate degree in Rutgers-Camden can apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship. However, all undergraduate academic majors and fields of study can apply excluding Nursing.
- Applicants must be an international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States. Applicants who U.S. citizenship or permanent residency permit cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Furthermore, the applicant must fill the scholarship application and a 500-1,000 word essay or a 2-5 minute video describing your leadership skills in their school or community, and how they plan to continue applying their leadership skills at the school they are applying to.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Firstly, the candidate must apply to study at Rutgers University – Camden. Candidates must submit all the necessary documents and materials necessary for the application.
- Step 2: Furthermore, applicants must complete an online scholarship application, including a 500-1,000 word essay or a 2-5 minute video describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
Candidates must email video at [email protected] with the subject line ” #Youarewelcomehere “Video in case if they are submitting a video. Furthermore, it is mandatory for a candidate to include the name and RUID in the body of the email.
What does #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarships cover?
The scholarships cover the 50% tuition fee of the undergraduate courses.
When to apply?
The last day to submit an application for the scholarship is February 1, 2020.
Follow the official link for more information.