Apply for the International Scholarships in Leadership Development. The deadline for the application is 30th August 2020.
Nijmegen School of Management invites applications for a Ph.D. position. It is looking for an enthusiastic and result-driven Ph.D. candidate, who is looking forward to an interdisciplinary study with societal relevance.
The position is part of the NWO-funded LEADER (LEAdership DEvelopment in Road transport) project and will be supervised by Prof. Beatrice van der Heijden, Dr. Jeroen de Jong, and Dr. Ellen Rusman (Open Universiteit).
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Occupational Psychology, Industrial Engineering & Management, or in a related field in the social sciences.
- Also, academic excellence, as demonstrated by grade transcripts and CV.
- Additionally, a solid understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research methods and design-based research.
- Also, excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Affinity with software design and development.
- A proactive, results-driven, and flexible working attitude.
- Furthermore, the ability to finish your Ph.D. thesis in time, which requires strong skills in project management, creativity, proactive behavior, resilience, and excellent academic writing skills.
- Employment: 40 hours per week.
- Additionally, the gross starting salary amounts to €2,395 per month and will increase to €3,061 in the fourth year
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Also, the duration of the contract: You will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years.
- Furthermore, the intended start date is 15 December 2020.
Your application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation explaining your motivation, your interest in the project, and your competencies.
- Your CV, including qualifications, grades, a list of academic publications (if applicable), and an academic reference supporting your application.
- Proof of academic writing skills such as a chapter from your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis or an academic paper.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.