Applications have opened for the International Scholarships in Thailand 2020. Thailand International Cooperation Agency is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Bioscience.
- Complete the courses as specified by the program with an average score of not less than
3.00 from the 4 levels score system or equivalent.
- Additionally, pass the comprehensive examination and English test.
- Also, present a thesis and pass the final oral examination by the committee that the
University has appointed. The examination shall be open to the general public who may
be interested in the examined topic.
- Likewise, the thesis work or part of the thesis must be either published in a journal or an
international conference proceeding at least 1 publication.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Science or a related field, or another degree by the consent of the Curriculum Administration Committee, Faculty of Animal Sciences and Agricultural Technology, Silpakorn University GPA of 2.50 or higher in the 4 levels score system or equivalent.
- Age should be no more than 40 year-olds.
- Certified copy of the transcript of record (High school and Bachelor’s degree transcript, English version)
- Also, a certified copy of degree certified (English version)
- Likewise, copy of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC or equivalent test result
- Also, two letters of recommendations from the faculty members of the home institutes
- Likewise, letter of permission from the Dean/Director/Rector/Vice-Chancellor/President of the home institutes in case the candidate has been working as the staff member in the
- Similarly, the concept proposal of the research field of interest (not more than 250 words)
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.