Apply for International Student Scholarship at Oregon State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 25th April 2021.
Oregon State University is a public land-grant research university in Corvallis, Oregon. The university currently offers more than 200 undergraduate-degree programs along with a variety of graduate and doctoral degrees. Student enrollment averages near 32,000, making it the state’s largest university. Since its founding over 230,000 students have graduated from OSU. It is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity” with an additional, optional designation as a “Community Engagement” university.
Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, Oregon State University is offering International Student Continuation Scholarships.
This funding opportunity is available for the outstanding international students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree program at Oregon State University.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any field
- Likewise, for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be foreign students
- Additionally, aspirants must be wishing to enroll in an undergraduate program at Oregon State University
- Also, candidates must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+.
All the eligible students, who meet all the admission requirements, will get the award of $2,500 to pursue an undergraduate course at Oregon State University.
- How to Apply: After being selected to study in an undergraduate course at Oregon State University, applicants must complete the general application and international application in Scholar Dollars.
- Also, candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Likewise, the minimum requirements to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at Oregon State University, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Moreover, language requirements vary from one course to another.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.