Apply for the International Youth Summer School 2020 in Iceland. The deadline for the application is 24th April 2020.
Youth Time International Movement is officially opening the Application Call for Participants for its International Youth Summer School 2020. Furthermore, the event will take place in Reykjavik, Iceland from June 25th-30th 2020.
This Summer School is organized in partnership with the University of Iceland and the City of Reykjavik. Additionally, it will gather together nearly 90 young participants, experts and trainers from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions to some of the most prevalent youth issues. The application call will close on April 24th, 2020, results will be announced on May 1st, 2020.
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through workshops conducted by esteemed honorable guests.
- Likewise, gain valuable new skills, knowledge, and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Furthermore, the applicants will have a fruitful working and immersing experience in the beautiful city of Reykjavik and Icelandic culture.
- Additionally, they will have a unique opportunity to meet with like-minded people from across the globe.
- Network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, and technology.
- Also, they can take part in a fantastic cultural exchange program that includes trips to see some of Reykjavik’s most iconic attractions and Icelandic outstanding nature.
- The program, food, and twin room shared accommodation in a student hostel are partially covered by Youth Time International Movement. Please take into consideration that travel costs are at your own expense.
- Furthermore, they will get an opportunity to join each other in celebration at the welcome reception and farewell party.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the International Youth Summer School 2020 in Iceland
- They should be between 18-35
- Likewise, they should be able to communicate in fluent English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Furthermore, the applicants should be either a Master’s/Ph.D. student, social entrepreneur, young professional, or person working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators, or a worker with youth, in education sphere;
- Similarly, they should show proven evidence of interests in Future Skills, workplace sustainability and participation of the international youth community, and/or involvements in related fields
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.