Apply for the Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the scholarships ongoing. The scholarship is for Bachelors and Masters degree in the field of Polymer Science & Technology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Computer Science, and Business Administration.
- Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship is open to Malaysian citizens
- Likewise, applicants must have excellent academic merit in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as an undergraduate program.
- Additionally, candidates must be a full-time student at an IPTA/local IPTS.
- Likewise, the council prefers candidates who demonstrate active participation in extracurricular activities.
- He/She must not receive any other financial aid, scholarship, or award.
- Additionally, the applicant should provide two credible guarantors.
- Also, applicants can choose to pursue non-technical and technical courses related to the rubber industry.
- Applicants of the Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship are provided with Tuition fees.
- Also, the organizers grant a basic living allowance to students.
- Likewise, the council offers Internship opportunities to outstanding students.
- Also, after graduation, applicants get employment opportunities with the industry.
The Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) was incorporated on 14 April 2000 under the Companies Act 1965 as a company limited by guarantee to undertake the market promotion of rubber and rubber products in the world markets, particularly in support of the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
MREPC is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.