MIB Trieste School of Management invites Scholarships application for Masters in Insurance & Risk Management. The program invites applicants from all continents and provides not only a multi-cultural experience but also several opportunities to have a global experience. Further, the School aims to train leaders who embrace the values of dedication and courage, the sense of common good and an ethical approach in business. MIRM graduates enter the job market with a distinction that differentiates them from thousands of graduates without this prestigious title.
What Does MIB Trieste Scholarships entail?
MIB Trieste School of Management offers scholarships applicable to the tuition fee. Hence, the beneficiary of Masters in Insurance & Risk Management Scholarships will receive a scholarship discount of up to 70% (€15,400) in their tuition fee.
Are you eligible for Insurance & Risk Management Scholarships?
- MIB Trieste School of Management offers scholarships in several categories. The MIRM general scholarships are applicable to all students applying for the program. To be eligible for the scholarships
- Applicants should apply for a place for the Masters in Insurance & Risk Management program.
- Further, they should demonstrate excellent academic as well as professional (if applicable) background.
- Applicants will also require to prove their excellence in the English Language. Hence, if applicants do not have English Background, they will require to produce acceptable English Language Proficiency Scores.
- However, the applicants who are receiving funds (sponsored) from private organizations are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Also, MIB Trieste School of Management reserves the right not to award scholarships when no suitable candidate applies.
How To Apply for Insurance & Risk Management Scholarships
Applicants will require to apply for the Masters in Insurance & Risk Management Scholarships online. To apply for the scholarship:
- Fill in the online application indicating the selected scholarships in the appropriate fields
- Complete the Motivation Letter (min. 300 words highlighting personal, academic and professional goals and considerations)
- Upload your CV
- Finally, Submit the completed application form
MIB Trieste School of Management accepts the scholarship application until 1 September 2019 for international students. Applications arriving after the deadline are ineligible for the Masters in Insurance & Risk Management Scholarships.