There is an application call for Melbourne Mobility Excellence Awards,2020. The deadline for the application is 31st May 2020. The University of Melbourne is providing the scholarships for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates must meet the given requirements for the Melbourne Mobility Excellence Awards,2020
- They should enroll at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- Additionally, the candidates should intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of their course within 12 months after the closing date
- Furthermore, they should have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in their current course.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding of $2,500 – $4,000
- The University selects eligible candidates based on academic merit and the personal qualities
- That includes the demonstration of leadership capacity, public-spirited approach, community engagement
- Also, the capacity to benefit from an overseas study experience and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
About the University
- The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia.
- Additionally, founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Furthermore, its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
- Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
- Moreover, since 1872 various residential colleges have become affiliated with the university.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.