Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students to study at the University of Melbourne. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Melbourne.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
The scholarship provides a fee remission of up to $10,000. The maximum value is offered to students who have one year (100 points) or more to complete.
Students who have less than one year (or 100 points) to complete, the value will reflect the number of subject points to complete.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have applied for an undergraduate degree, or
- be a current student in an eligible undergraduate degree
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- Also, have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School has an overall Year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above
- In addition, not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
For more information about undergraduate admissions entry requirements and eligibility for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships from your country and type of high school qualifications, please contact our Offshore Recruitment Team.
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 will be available for current students who:
- are re-enrolling for 2022 in the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design, or Bachelor of Science, and
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 80 or, if they have completed less than 50 points at the end of 2021, a combination of their WAM and prior academic results.
Eligible students will be automatically considered and offers will be made based on academic merit. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
This scholarship and value are based on academic merit and ranking according to prior academic results.